Wednesday, June 20, 2012

One of "Those Days"

Some days just take more effort than others. 

Days when the coffee pot just isn't big enough.
Days when your hormone meter is either raging on high or running almost on "E". 
Days when the energy just isn't there. 
Days when you can't seem to find the motivation to do just the most basic things that need to be done. 
Days when every single tiny thing frustrates you. 
Days when you can't seem to cut through the fog in your brain.
Days when even the most simple things seem to take soooo much effort.
Days when Murphy's Law is playing out to it's fullest extent.
Days when you feel like saying "Just forget it" and declaring it Nap Day all day long

Those days.  You know what I'm talking about, don't pretend like you don't.

6 comments:

  1. I really do know..Feel like I am having one of those days today..Too hot, too many irate people and too tired to deal. Tomorrow is another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about it being one of those days; hope tomorrow is a better one!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know those days. I really really do.

    Hope they become scarce for you from now on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!