Monday, May 23, 2011

The Deal of the Week (5/23/11)

I love BOGO sales! Especially when I have a coupon to go with the deal!

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
Original price: $1.98
BOGO Free Sale: 2 for $1.98 (or $1.04 each)
Coupon $1 off any 2
Final Price: 2 for $.98 (or $.49 each!)

I had four of the coupons, and ended up with $15.84 worth of sauce for $3.92!  Those in the know realize that our family loves to grill out during the warm months.  In fact, the Man of the House got a HUGE smoker/grill for Father's Day last year.  So all that sauce will go to good use
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lipton Family Size Tea Bags
Original Price: $2.08
BOGO Free Sale: 2 for $2.08 (or $1.04 each)
Coupon: $.40 off each (doubled by my store to $.80 each)
Final Price: 2 for $.48!!!  (or $.24 each!) 

I also had four coupons.  Getting $8.32 worth of tea for $.96!!   I drink a LOT of iced tea, so at this point I am trying to figure out a way to get my hands on more of these coupons before the sale ends! 

1 comment:

  1. Good deals! If I don't make it myself, Sweet Baby Ray's is my go to sauce. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!