Monday, May 2, 2011

A Month of Reality in Pictures - The Conclusion

The conclusion of this little experiment is that I have learned I am not very good at taking pictures every day.  Or posting them.  Oh well..  lesson learned.  I think I bit off more than I could chew with that one.  I happens.

As a result, I will cut back to one picture a week for May.  Trying to post them on Mondays.  The Monday Moment is what I think I will call it.  Something from the week prior to share with my friends and family.

Now, keep in mind this doesn't mean I can't (or won't) be posting other random photos along the way.  Just that the Monday Moment will be a minimum expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!