Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

 You know me... I'm a list maker.  I have a running To-Do list.  Things I need to take care of.  Some of them are things that absolutely have to get done TODAY.  Some need to get done sometime this week.  And some are just little things that can get done whenever I get around to it.

We all make our priorities everyday.  We label our duties, and our problems - are they BIG things... or small things.


We may even find ourselves doing this in our spiritual life.  Praying and asking God for His help with the things we think of as BIG.  But trying to handle the things we see as small on our own.

But guess what...

There are no big problems or small problems to God!

There is nothing so big that God can't carry it for us.  Nothing so huge we can't bring it and lay it at the foot of the cross.

Just as there is nothing so small that it will go unnoticed.  Got never says "I don't have time to deal with your little thing right now because I'm working on bigger priorities".

Yes, He might make us wait for a resolution because the time isn't right.  Or because we have a lesson to learn from what we are dealing with.  Or maybe because of where the trial is taking us.

But God doesn't ever not have time for us.  He always sees what we are struggling with.  He doesn't see it as insignificant.

He always cares. And if we take it to Him - He will help us get to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!