Monday, October 21, 2013

Why I Still Keep A Paper Calendar

Yes.  I still keep a paper calendar.



In fact... I keep two of them.  One hangs in the kitchen, one stays in my purse.

You may ask "Why?" Why would anyone still keep a paper calendar in this digital age when you can keep everything handy on your phone or computer.

I have a good answer to that.  Because I know exactly where at least one of those paper calendars is at all times.

Don't get me wrong.  I like having all our calendar events handy on the computer or phone.  I'm a huge fan of Cozi.  (if you're not familiar - you have GOT to check it out!)

But, in the past two years I have had my phone stolen once and crash three times.  Which meant losing everything there.  Everything!

Do you have any idea how frustrating it is for a list maker, note taker kind of gal like me to lose all my contacts and calendar events?   It's enough to make me crazy.  As if I wasn't crazy enough already! 

So, yes... I keep a paper calendar.  And I have no intention of going completely paperless anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!