Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Grand Baby Guest Post

Hi!  Because today is my C-pa's birthday, my Oma is letting me tell you a little bit about him.

C-pa is the name for my grandpa.  I don't know why, that's just what he's called.  But it's the coolest name ever.  I even have a little hand motion I do when I say it!  C-pa is the only one in the whole family who gets a sign along with his name.

He plays with me lots and lots!  He even sits in the floor when I tell him, and lets me jump off the ottoman.  It's OK, because I know he'll catch me so I don't get hurt.

He teaches me about football.  He likes to watch it a lot.  He says the best team is the Cleveland Browns (which confuses me, because their helmets are orange - not brown.  Maybe they should be the Cleveland Oranges.  I like oranges)

C-pa gives me all kinds of treats.  Whenever he's eating something yummy, all I have to do is climb up in his lap and he'll share with me!

He's very, very tall.  He is so tall, when he lifts me up I can touch the ceiling.  I like to do it over and over and over again!

 He makes me laugh.  He is so funny.

And he is the best peek a boo player I know!

My C-pa is a great guy.  We have a lot of fun together.

I hope he has a happy birthday today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!