Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New For Autumn

Y'all are probably getting sick and tired of hearing me ramble on about autumn.  I know...
But please bear with me for at least one more post.  I've got plans for this season.  Big plans!  And I just wanted to take a few minutes to share them.  Maybe you could return the favor and share some of your Fall to-dos in the comments?


  • Decorate mantel for autumn (already did it! Ha!!)
  • Weekend getaway with the Man of the House
  • Finish remodeling makeover in the master bedroom
  • Take the family on a long hike to see the colorful fall leaves
  • Make lots and lots of pumpkin muffins
  • Make pumpkin spice syrup for coffee
  • Make homemade vanilla creamer
  • Carve jack o' lanterns with the family
  • Try some new soup, stew, and chili recipes in the  crock pot
  •  Plan a winter family getaway
  • Create some new scarves and other items for my Etsy shop
  • Start crafting some Christmas presents
  • Get a great picture for Christmas cards


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love your list! I am a fall girl. Every year I get so excited to feel the first chill and see the leaves change colors. Too bad we don't live close to each other. We could craft and cook while drinking your homemade coffee creamer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH - will you teach us how to make that vanilla creamer?? Love your list and especially no. 2 - most important one!

    Visiting from So much at home blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list. I need to make one also. Thanks so much for sharing at Adorned From Above's Link Party.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!