Thursday, March 26, 2015

Three Things I Love About Spring

Spring has sprung!

I'm not one of those who complain about winter or the cold weather.  But that doesn't mean I don't look forward to the springtime.  There are plenty of  reasons to adore the spring.  The Man of the House gets happy about softball season starting.  My Dad comes home from Florida.  Flip Flops. Easter. It's a great time of year!  And here's a few more reasons why...

1) Perfect temperatures - I am not a fan of the hot weather that summer brings.  I just can't take the heat anymore.  If I ever find a place on earth where the climate is consistently between 60 and 75 degrees all year - I am moving there!  Immediately.  Fortunately for a brief month or two, I get to enjoy that sort of weather right here.

2) The blooming trees and flowers - I just love the flora of spring time.  The daffodils. The tulips.  The dogwoods and lilacs.  Some of my favorite flowers! All here to herald the arrival of spring.

photo - publicdomainpictures.net

3) Not having to run the heat OR the air conditioner.  Spring and fall are the two friendliest seasons when it comes to the ol' electric bill.  Gotta love that.

What do you love about the springtime?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love all those things about Spring too. I just hope I don't get the pollen allergies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes on that power bill one! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!