Monday, March 2, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude - March 2


This Week I am Thankful for
The grand baby asking me to play
The male offspring playing with his nephew
SunButter toast
Tiramisu latte (oh MY!)
Snow falling as the sun rises
Yarn on sale
Adorable hats
Greek yogurt with blueberries for dessert
Story time at the library
Having my items included in beautiful Etsy treasuries
Homemade chicken noodle soup
Turning off the alarm and going back to sleep
The quiet after a snow
Clean laundry
Date night
Potential (probable?) BIG future work prospects for the Man of the House
The grand baby showing an interest in using the potty (for about 5 minutes)
Old music videos (like, from when MTV really was MUSIC television)
The Man of the House reminding me to drink my water
The female offspring taking care of dinner
March coming in pretty much like a lamb
A pot of chili simmering on the stove
A new month


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!