Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: July 27, 3017

As promised earlier this week, today brings a return of the weekly Spirit of Gratitude posts!  I am thankful for each and everyone of you who (whom?) read my blog.  And especially those that take time to comment.  You are appreciated!



I Am Thankful For:
A return to gratitude
Lazy days by the lake
Silly vacation pictures

Kalamata olives
A pretty new dress
A new car
When the Man of the House says "You're awesome"
Dinner with the whole family
The Man of the House playing Lincoln Logs with the grand kid
Meal prepping lunches and breakfast for the week

New orders for my Etsy shop
The Man of the House in a suit
The grand kid climbing up to sit in my lap
A stop at Starbucks



4 comments:

  1. I love reading things others are grateful for! Such a great pic of you, sweet Lady. I did a THANK-FULL post today, too. HOPE you have a terrific Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading your thank-full post Mrs Deb!

      Delete
  2. Hi Beckey,I am along with Debbie, I enjoy reading what other people are thankful for.One of the things that I am thankful for is that my mother taught me to knit,I am left handed,but she taught me to knit right handed,thankful for her patience to teach me.I love to knit and so blessed my mother taught me.She died last year. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara! I think it's wonderful that your mother had the patience to teach you to right-handed knit! Thanks to her you have a hobby to enjoy for a lifetime!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!