Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday Musings: Dreams

 Last week was a good week.  Max, fortunately, went right back to his usual sleep habits.  My dad is feeling a lot better and we met for lunch on Thursday.  I got a lot accomplished when it came to my goals for the week.  And we celebrated our daughter's 29th birthday.


One thing from last week that's really sticking with me is a dream I had one night about my maternal grandfather who has been gone for several years.  In the dream, he was still alive but we knew he was going to pass soon.  I was at his home with several other people, all of us wanting to be there with him in his final moments. I'm not sure who they all were - I couldn't really see them.  They were mostly just shadowy figures in the dream. I was sitting beside his chair and singing "You Are My Sunshine" to him.  A song I always identify with him due to a memory of him singing it when I was just a little kid.   Usually, I can only remember bits and pieces of my dreams, or just a feeling that lingers from it.  But this one was incredibly vivid and I can recall so much detail from it.  

Do you typically remember your dreams?

As I said earlier, I did a pretty good job accomplishing all my goals for last week.  I didn't do so great with the daily walking.  And we had to reschedule our planned hike due to a high chance of rain and thunderstorms that day.  But other than those two - I got everything completed that I had prioritized for last week.  

Yay, me!!  Now, let's keep that momentum rolling into this week...

Goals For This Week:

  • Schedule Thursday posts for the 4th quarter
  • Drink at least 64 oz per day
  • Photograph 3 new gift sets for Etsy shop
  • Create 5 new listings for the Etsy shop
  • File Sales Tax
  • Work on the crocheted top I am making for myself 
What's on your To-Do list for this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!