Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thankful Thursday: July 15, 2021

 I love it when Thursday rolls around.  It's my time to look back at my gratitude journal for the past week, reflect on how much I have to be thankful for, and share some of those things with you!  My hope is that it inspires you to also think about the many blessings in your own life.



I Am Thankful For:

My dad being discharged from the hospital

Leftovers for lunch

Peaceful days

Having a good, much-needed cry

My hydrangeas

The birds singing early in the morning

The grand kid's laughter

When my husband says "I love you"

A surprise bouquet of flowers

Soft puppy ears

A quiet afternoon

An afternoon storm

Stretching outside my comfort zone

Daisies growing in the yard

At-home pedicures

Birthday gift ideas

Grilled steak

The smell of fresh ground coffee

Fireflies

Summer breezes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!