Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thankful Thursday: July 1, 2021

 



I Am Thankful For:

Being able to order last minute takeout for dinner

Napping on the couch with the dogs

The Female Offspring's family home safe

Open windows to catch the breeze

Laughing so hard that my eyes water

A good sleep

An unexpected gift card

Scrap-busting projects

Cute new throw pillows for my office

Juicy summer peaches

Very playful pups

Gratitude journaling with the grand kid

Big delicious salads

A morning nap after a restless night

Playing with my dogs

My son

Sunday morning coffee

Emergency vets

All of Max's lab results were normal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!