Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday Musings: Thanksgiving

 It's Thanksgiving week! Who else is excited?

As you probably know, gratitude is a big thing for me. I keep a daily gratitude journal.  Every Thursday I share some of the items for the past week in my Thankful Thursday posts. 


I've said it before and I will say it again: No matter how bad things seem, there is always something in your life to be thankful for. Even if it's as simple as that the sun came up for another day or that you're still breathing. Sometimes it's just a matter of changing our perspective or attitude towards our circumstances  (Read That Thing You're Complaining About for more on this)

The day we call Thanksgiving comes only once a year. But the act of thanksgiving, the practice of gratitude should be an everyday occurrence. Let's make this week the beginning of a new habit of thankfulness. Let's help each other do just that! Join me in my Instagram stories this week, and let's share something we are thankful for each day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!