Friday, January 28, 2022

January Thoughts on Abundance

For my word of the year for 2022 - Abundance - I try to spend sometime each day with the word.  This might be thinking about abundance - what it looks like and means to me, what it might mean to others, etc. Sometimes I look up Scripture verses related to abundance. Or I might read a book about Abundance. Or look for quotes on the subject.  My hope is to share some of the thoughts or insights this gives me each month with all of you.


As I pondered on the word during this first month of the year, I began to think it's possible that finding abundance doesn't start with obtaining more or "having it all".  

Maybe it begins with just enough.

Perhaps you can't have true abundance until you realize that what you have is enough. That you are enough.  

It's only when you are able to realize and appreciate the enough-ness of your life and yourself that you can begin to recognize and appreciate the more-than-enough that is abundance.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!