Monday, January 24, 2022

Monday Musings: Last Week

Some weeks things are just out of your control. All you can do is sit back and ride it out.

Last week started with a snow storm on Sunday.  We were buried under about 10 inches of the white stuff. Plus a thin layer of ice. This pretty much affected the direction my entire week took.

The Man of the House and the male offspring were both home from work on Monday.  This always throws me off and leaves me constantly having to think about and remember what day it actually is for the rest of the week. 

We were supposed to have a plumber come out on Tuesday.  We've been having an issue with the pressure pump in the house. Their van wasn't able to get up our road that day, so we had to be rescheduled for this week. Fortunately, we aren't in a dire situation. We have water. But I have been selective about laundry and running the dishwasher - just in case it decided to shut down entirely. 

The grandkid's school went remote for the week due to snow and ice-covered roads in their area.  I got to watch him while his parents were at work. I'll never complain about any reason for spending more time with him! 

As you can see, the week was a play it by ear, day to day planning kind of a week. I am behind on laundry and a few other chores.  But, I did get caught up on Etsy orders, put out my Valentine's decor, and did some extra reading.  Which was nice.

As long as there are no other unforeseen circumstances, this should be a productive week.  My goals include:

  • Schedule a vet appointment for Max
  • Clean our the linen closet
  • Start some blog posts for next month
  • Prep facial round samples for the Etsy shop
  • Make at least 3 mini baskets for Etsy shop

Tell me what's on your to-do list this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love it when it snows enough to shut things down for a few days. Glad you got to spend time with your grandson! I'm working tomorrow, Tuesday. Then Wednesday I'm doing a 24 hour 'medical' procedure and going in early on Thursday to get blood drawn to find out the results. Then Friday Beth and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast at the 5th Ave Theater! It was our Christmas present to her and we've been counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty and the Beast! How exciting!! I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!