Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thankful Thursday: April 21, 2022

 


I Am Thankful For:

Reading with the grandkid

Cute pictures of my dogs

The hummingbirds are back

Driving with the sunroof open

Lemon pound cake

Dogwoods in bloom

A clean house

Joy

My husband arriving home from his work trip

New plants for the porch

Pain relief ointments

My son making a trip to the grocery store for me

Easter morning

Spending time with my daughter's family

The oven is fixed

Leftovers

The peonies are starting to grow

The washer should be easy to fix

Windy days

The sound of my windchimes

Listing to podcasts while I work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!