Monday, April 18, 2022

That is Just About Enough!

When is enough, enough? Because I am pretty sure that I have had just about enough! Since the beginning of February it has felt like one thing after another. Let's recap, shall we?

Our well pump and pressure tank went on the fritz, requiring a lot of expensive plumbing work.

My dad was back in the hospital for another episode of angina.

My husband broke his foot. 

I caught Covid.

Our son also caught Covid.

I had to have a root canal.

The root canal couldn't be completed because the tooth had too much decay, so now I am scheduled for an extraction and implant.

The same tooth had a chunk break off a.week and a half ago.

I had to have follow-up images done after my mammogram showed changes.

I have had a flair up of carpal tunnel, putting me in a wrist brace for a couple of weeks..

My oven went on the fritz two days before Easter. 

Now, fortunately these things are either minor inconveniences, were easily  and/or well resolved, or both. But when things just keep coming at me like this , it still starts to just feel as if I can't catch a break! 

Do you know what I mean? 

There are so many things in life that we just can't control, no matter how much we try to take care and prepare. Sometimes all we can do is a lot of praying and focus on the things we can control. 

My lists of monthly and weekly goals help some.  They give me some sense of order when life is crazy.

Goals for this week:

  • Finish and ship open Etsy orders
  • Update listings for dish cloths and washcloths
  • Take pictures of new dish cloth sets for Etsy shop
  • Write 3 blog posts
  • Purge and reorganize shoes

What's on your list for this week?





1 comment:

  1. You have had your share of 'stuff' happen lately! Sorry you're going through so much. I'll pray things calm down a little for you and you get some peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!