I'm not a "forward this email for/so/to" kind of gal. I always delete the emails or toss the snail mails asking me to participate by sending a recipe to X and three more letters to the people of my choosing. I don't post spammy type things just so everyone will know how I feel about.. well, anything.
This particular frame of mind would explain why I have also never taken part in a "Blog Hop". Seemed like the same sort of gobbledygook to me. (Yes, gobbledygook IS a real word. Just ask Miriam-Webster!) But Megan over at Monday Morning Musings was just so darn persuasive, and made it look like so much fun - I had to give it a shot just this one time. We'll see...
This week's "Follow Friday" is hosted by Feeling Beachie and Monday Morning Musings. Please stop by their blogs and consider following them on their blogs, twitter, etc.
To play along, just play the fill-in game and add the Follow Friday linky doodad to your own blog. (yes, doodad is also a real word. I promise)
This week’s statements:
1. I can’t stand when people say ____
2. If you are going to __ please___
3. Call me a _____ because ______
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard ______, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.
And now with no further ado... MY RESPONSES:
1. I can’t stand when people say li-bary. It's libRary people!! LI - BRARY!! There is another R in there. USE IT!!
2. If you are going to say li-bary please make sure I am out of hearing range. I don't want to have to hurt you. Or feel my ears start bleeding.
3. Call me a joiner because I'm playing along with this whole "follow Friday" thing.
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard how blue my eyes are and asked if they were contacts, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.