Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Off The Posting Track

Maybe one of these months I'll finally get this NaBloPoMo thing right...

I will finally find the time and creativity to post every single day of the month.  I will be clever.  I will be humorous and insightful depending on the day.  I will post to my blog and completely dominate the NaBloPoMo challenge.  I will rock the prompts like no one has ever rocked them before.  All others posting to the monthly soup will stand in awe of how I took the challenge and owned it. 

Or maybe not...

Probably not...

I tried.  I truly had every great intention when I signed myself up and started the month.  THIS was going to be the month I finally signed up for this puppy and completed it!  It was my month to post!  Alas, life got in the way.  It threw me off the posting track into a ditch and laughed at me as it flew past. 

Maybe next month.  Hope always springs eternal.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!