Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thankful Thursday: February 22, 2024

 


I Am Thankful For:

Half-price Valentine candy

Getting things done despite the pain in my back

Finally completing the finishing touches

The pain in my back went away

Early signs of Spring

Having the cutest little dogs

Attending my grandson's birthday party

Cute little cupcakes

Wearing something I made

Roast chicken dinner

The laziest of Sundays

Turning off the phone and walking away from the argument

A beautiful sunset

Three day weekends

Early morning quiet

Feeling supported

My grandson turning a year old

My daughter stopping by for a quick visit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!