Monday, February 26, 2024

Marching Into A New Look

 March is almost here.  And with it - a new look is coming to the blog.  As my seasons of life have shifted and changed - the blog has stayed mostly the same.  But now, it's time to spring into a new look.  

Starting on Friday (March 1) you'll be seeing changes to the blog - starting with the name.  "My Really Real Reality" is becoming "Making the Most of Midlife".  


Much of the content will remain the same -because that's what I like to write about. I'll still be sharing inspirational quotes, and sharing what I am grateful for each week through my Thankful Thursday posts.  However, I feel that the new name better expresses who I am and what my focus is at this point in my life. I just felt like things needed a bit of an update and a refresh. 

The URL will probably be changing in the coming weeks - but I'll give everyone a heads-up before that change happens so you can adjust accordingly.  

I hope you'll stick with me as these changes occur.  And that you'll continue to enjoy what I have to share through my posts.  

Thank you for being here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!