Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February Favorites

Even with Leap Day added into it this year, February is still the shortest month of the year.  Maybe that's why it feels like so much packed into it, even though it's really not any more or less than most other months.


February did bring some stress and struggles. What month doesn't?  But I am choosing not to focus on any negatives and instead I'm thinking about my favorite things from the past few weeks.

Valentine's Day:  We didn't have a special date night or anything this year.  I did make a nice dinner that night.  My husband brought me chocolates and a lovely bouquet of flowers.  Those flowers were still looking beautiful more than a week after Valentine's Day!  



First Birthday:  Our youngest grandson turned one this month.. His party had a cowboy theme and my daughter made the cutest little cupcakes with edible cowboy hats on top! 

Book Club:  I attended my first book club at the local library this month. The book of the month wasn't great.  But I enjoyed meeting some new people and talking about one of my favorite things.

All in all, I would say that February was a pretty good month. What were the highlights of your February?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!