Monday, November 14, 2011

A Snowball's Chance

It's not a big thing.  But for whatever reason it bothers me.  A LOT!

There's this DayQuil commercial on television featuring Drew Brees - quarterback for the New Orleans Saints.  Or maybe it's a commercial for NyQuil.  The exact product isn't the important part.  The point is that it shows him running in different weather elements.  One of which is a heavy snowfall. 

Um, WHAT?? 

Now, I know I'm not by any means an expert on the weather down there in the Big Easy.  But I feel pretty sure that heavy snowfall is NOT a common meteorological feature down along the Gulf Coast.

3 comments:

  1. But as a football player, he travels to other cities to play, some of which probably do have heavy snowfall no? ;)

    PS Love the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh... sure.. be all logical about it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!