Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thoughts For Today

Today, I think I'll eat whatever I want for lunch - even if that's ice cream

Today, I think I will not stress over the laundry that didn't get done.

Today, I think I'll stand in the shower until the hot water runs out.

Today, I think I'll read a good book while I sip a cup of herbal tea.

Today, I think I will just take some time to watch the wind blow.

Today, I think I will allow "good enough" to be enough.

Today, I think I'll have a glass of wine.  Or two.

Today, I think I will sing if I feel like it.  No matter who may be listening.

Today, I think I shouldn't over think today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!