Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Autumn List

Things I want to do this fall:


  1. Go on a hike (or two, or three... or five)
  2. Go on a hike by myself
  3. Make pumpkin muffins (lots of them!)
  4. Visit a corn maze
  5. Learn to make risotto
  6. Start (and finish) some homemade Christmas presents
  7. Make pumpkin pancakes from scratch
  8. Decorate the porch for autumn
  9. Get a new family portrait 
  10. Try out some of the cute fall outfit ideas I have on my Pinterest board
  11. Give some old sweaters new life
  12. Do some sewing projects
  13. Schedule some date nights with the Man of the House
  14. Crochet a beautiful new scarf - for myself!
  15. Remodel the hall bathroom

3 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to do several of those too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picks. I would love for my Pinterest outfits to magically appear in my closet. My Family has never had a family portrait, we really need to do that!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doo not even know how I stopped up right here, but I assumed
    this submit was once good. I do not understandd who
    youu might be however certainly you're going to a famous blogger in case you are not already.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!