Friday, December 20, 2013

How I Spent The Autumn Days

If you recall, way back on the first day of Autumn I created a fall to-do list of things I wanted to accomplish before Winter rolled around.  And you may just be wondering how I did on completing that list.  (probably not... but let's pretend, ok? Ok.)  Well, for the curious - here's a little update on the last day of Autumn. 


  1. Go on a hike (or two, or three... or five)
  2. Go on a hike by myself
  3. Make pumpkin muffins (lots of them!)
  4. Visit a corn maze
  5. Learn to make risotto
  6. Start (and finish) some homemade Christmas presents
  7. Make pumpkin pancakes from scratch
  8. Decorate the porch for autumn  
  9. Get a new family portrait 
  10. Try out some of the cute fall outfit ideas I have on my Pinterest board
  11. Give some old sweaters new life
  12. Do some sewing projects
  13. Schedule some date nights with the Man of the House
  14. Crochet a beautiful new scarf - for myself!
  15. Remodel the hall bathroom 
My first ever attempt at making risotto!
Not too bad, all things considered. A few things which I never got around to, but for the most part I feel as if it were a successful fall season. 

Now - on to Winter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!