Thursday, December 12, 2013

Responding Like A Shepherd

"The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told" ~ Luke 2:20



We see little miracles around us everyday. 

God's will at work in our lives. 

The goodness of His grace and mercy.  

The fulfillment of His promises. 

Do we respond like the shepherds? Glorifying and praising.  

Or do we simply shrug our shoulders and move on with our busy lives. 

Never stopping to wonder at it all.

To give glory for it all.  

To praise the One who gives us all things.

I want to be like the shepherds.  Recognizing the blessings around me.  The miracles in my life.  Glorifying and praising God for all the things I hear and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!