Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to December

It's December y'all!!

The holidays are upon us and this year of 2013 will soon be ending. In the blink of an eye if this last month goes by like all of the rest!

I've got lots and lots in store for all of you this month.  Some new stuff, some old stuff, some crafty stuff, some faith stuff, and some crazy stuff. 

If you were around this time last year, you may remember that I was being a real Mrs Grinch.  (More about that HERE) We were trying to wrap up a major living room remodel, and I was having a hard time getting into the spirit of the season. 



This year is different. 

This year, I am excited about decorating the house.  Celebrating with my family.  Observing the birth of our Savior.  I've been spending a lot of time on Pinterest (maybe more than is healthy)  All that's going to show in my blog posts.

So... fix yourself a cup of cocoa.  Snuggle up under your favorite soft throw.  And lets do this Christmas season right this year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!