Thursday, December 5, 2013

Leftover Turkey Chili

If you're like me, you often find yourself wondering What to do with all that leftover turkey from the Thanksgiving and Christmas meals?  There always comes that point when everyone is sick and tired of turkey in all it's forms. That's when I disguise it in a simple chili!


Dice about 2 cups of leftover turkey.  I use a nice mix of white and dark meat.

Add beans.  I used 2 cans each of kidney and black beans. 

Mix 2 large cans crushed tomatoes, 1 small can tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons chili powder, 1 teaspoon cumin, a teaspoon of dried cilantro, and a dash of cinnamon.


Bring to a slow boil.  Reduce heat and allow to simmer for atleast 1 hour.

YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!