Wednesday, December 4, 2013

In A Basket

Let's talk baskets for a minute.  Gift baskets that is.

I enjoy creating gift baskets for people.  Birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, and of course... Christmas!



For the past few years I have tried to come up with a fun, creative gift basket idea for one of my brothers in law and his wife.

Last year it was a Coffee Lovers basket.  Simple enough...
*Single pot bags of coffee
*Chocolate covered espresso beans
*Coffee chocolate
*A bottle of coffee stout
*etc, etc, etc...

I think my favorite was a couple of years ago when we did the "You're on Santa's Naughty List" basket for them...
*An ugly tie for him
*Socks for her
*Some candy "Coal"
*Pretzel "sticks"
*Reindeer (or maybe it was snowman) poop candy
*A bottle of Lump of Coal stout

Of course I also do the usual sort of baskets... movie night, family game night, pampering.

I am in the middle of trying to come up with ideas for this year.  So, PLEASE share!  What about you?  Do you create gift baskets to give others?  What are some of your favorite/most creative ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!