That was Yesterday:
- I bought the perfect new notebook and started setting it up to use as my new prayer journal.
- I found a porch umbrella - originally cost $399. Got it on sale for $114.
- I laughed at the offspring as they tried to create a homemade redneck slip and slide in the backyard.
- I had plenty of energy for getting things marked off the to-do list
This is Today:
- I woke up with a vicious sinus headache and I can't stop sneezing
- The grand baby spilled my cup of coffee all over my yarn bags and prayer basket (completely soaking and staining my new notebook)
- The dog will not stop barking.
- I am super tired and cranky.
You can focus on the not so good day. Which will make them feel as if they are taking over your life and most all the days are bad days.
Or you can choose to focus on the good days. Look hard to find what good there is hiding in the not so good days and give thanks for it. (and there is always something!)