Friday, June 13, 2014

Top Five Blog Posts of All Time

I get curious (and/or bored) sometimes and take a look at my blog stats.  Just to see what posts are getting lots of views, what is not so much.

At last check (the day I wrote this... ) these were my Top Five Blog Posts of all time:

5)   Why I Hate Spring
         Ok... I don't really hate Spring. In fact, if questioned I would probably say that I love spring. The effect it has on my body - not so much.

4)   It's Ok
          Sometimes things aren't perfect... and that's Ok.

3)  Seven Days without Coffee: Coffee Dreaming
          Part of a series of posts where I quit coffee cold turkey for seven days.  Yeh.. I know.. WHAT was I thinking?


2) Coffee Talk
          "It's like having coffee and conversation with a dear (and very wise) friend"

And the number one viewed post of all time is.....

1)  And Then I Look In The Mirror...
          Most days I still feel 26.  And then...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!