Sunday, September 23, 2012

Seven Days Without Coffee: Coffee Dreaming

Day Four had me missing coffee. Thinking of coffee. Dreaming of coffee.  Longing for coffee.  Day Four was a tough one.  But I made it.  The half way mark had been accomplished!




I have to confess something.  I went and took advantage of World Market's 3 hour Buy One, Get One sale on coffee.  Like the squirrels stashing away the acorns for winter, I was stocking up for the day when I will once again return to the dark pleasure of coffee.


Read more of "Seven Days Without Coffee" Here:

4 comments:

  1. ROFL I love that you bought coffee while not drinking coffee. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggle* pretty clear where the long term commitment is, huh? I could defend it by saying that the man of the house has not given up coffee, so I do still have to buy it.

      Delete
  2. Is this the point where you're no longer sure what you were trying to accomplish in the first place? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah... I still have my eye on just completing the week of letting my body detox from all the coffee I had been drinking. It was mostly just to prove to myself that I could do it. And I'm almost there!

      Delete