Monday, September 24, 2012

Seven Days Without Coffee: Gets Some Help

Over the weekend the male offspring was congested and miserable.  I thought it was allergies. Until the grand baby woke up this morning stuffy, sneezy, and coughing.  He won't let his mommy out of his sight.  As the day has progressed, the congestion and sneezing have moved into my head.


The bright side of this is that when I am not feeling well, I prefer tea to coffee.  This makes it pretty easy to go without coffee today.   A nice cup of peppermint or chamomile tea is very comforting when you don't feel well.  Which makes the cold/allergy/whatever thing I have going on work in my favor when it comes to making it through the last two days of the Seven Days Without Coffee.

I'd rather have a pumpkin latte than a head full of snot.  Just saying...


Read more of "Seven Days Without Coffee" Here:

1 comment:

  1. A pumpkin latte does sound yummy! Although, I'm a regular coffee kind of gal. In the last couple of years I've been ordering my grande mochas with just one pump of syrup, because otherwise they are WAY too sweet. Starbucks goes a little overboard with their sweetners! Ugh. I hope you feel better soon. Good luck over the next two days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!