Sunday, September 23, 2012

Seven Days Without Coffee: Coffee Dreaming

Day Four had me missing coffee. Thinking of coffee. Dreaming of coffee.  Longing for coffee.  Day Four was a tough one.  But I made it.  The half way mark had been accomplished!




I have to confess something.  I went and took advantage of World Market's 3 hour Buy One, Get One sale on coffee.  Like the squirrels stashing away the acorns for winter, I was stocking up for the day when I will once again return to the dark pleasure of coffee.


Read more of "Seven Days Without Coffee" Here:

4 comments:

Denise said...

ROFL I love that you bought coffee while not drinking coffee. xo

kisschronicles.com said...

Is this the point where you're no longer sure what you were trying to accomplish in the first place? ;)

Beckey said...

*giggle* pretty clear where the long term commitment is, huh? I could defend it by saying that the man of the house has not given up coffee, so I do still have to buy it.

Beckey said...

Nah... I still have my eye on just completing the week of letting my body detox from all the coffee I had been drinking. It was mostly just to prove to myself that I could do it. And I'm almost there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...