Saturday, September 1, 2012

September Goals

September?  Is that right?  September?  I keep thinking it must be wrong, because I JUST typed out the list of goals for August - like yesterday or the day before, right?  Right? No?  I was afraid of that. 

Oh well.  A new month = new goals.  And here they are.

September Goals:
  • Finish "About" page for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Continue making new items for Queen B's Busy Work
  • Do SOMETHING to start organizing crafting area!
  • Schedule a September date night with The Man of the House
  • Make more time for reading
  • Write everyday - either blogging or writing journal (or both!)
  • Start making at least 2 Christmas presents
  • Take some relaxing time for me each week (give myself a pedi, take a bubble bath, etc)

8 comments:

Janice's footsteps said...

Time for you is so important!! and the date night!! Happy September I wish you success on your goals :]

lola said...

great list! i love to-do lists!
my dear hubby and i go on regular date nights, and we find it very, um, therapeutic. it connects us, as we lose tough in the hustle and bustle of life with the kids. i too am a big advocate of self-care. i'm not great at it, but i try to be good to myself every so often! good luck with the list!

Kathryn said...

Great list. I like the self care ideas.

Beckey said...

Happy September to you also! :0)

Beckey said...

I'm terrible about the self care, but trying to get better. The man of the house and I try to go on a date night at least once a month. VERY important! :0) Thank you so much for visiting my blogs and for your comments.

Beckey said...

Thank you Kathryn. Now I need to put them into practice!

Mrs RKFJ said...

I like these goals. They seem challenging without being overwhelming. Good luck to you!

Beckey said...

Thank you! So far, so good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...