Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Seven Days Without Coffee: Makes One Weak

Day Seven has finally arrived! Seven days without coffee is almost complete! I can't believe I have come to the end of this short but challenging journey.


credit: www.zazzle.com
I can almost taste the dark, rich cup of delicious caffeine now.  I will probably spend the night dreaming in anticipation of returning to my one true vice.  If I sleep at all.  Would it defeat the entire purpose if I got up at midnight to enjoy a cup pot?

What was the point you may ask?  Um... well... 

I was a teeny tiny bit concerned about my reaction to the very thought of doing it.  Seemed like a little red flag.  So, this was mostly just to prove to myself that I could. That I had the will power to walk away from it. 

And I did!!  :0)

Tomorrow, tomorrow - I love ya tomorrow!


Read more of "Seven Days Without Coffee" Here:

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!