Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Seven Days Without Coffee: Complete!!

Yah!!  I did it!  I went seven whole entire days without coffee!  (I know!!  I'm still amazed I didn't cave too!)  What better way to celebrate than....

with a hot steaming cup of coffee, of course!! 

I invite you all to share a cup along with me.  I am having a nice dark roast with plenty of half & half, a little sweetener, and a dash of pumpkin syrup. 

Oh, how I have missed you!!

Read more of "Seven Days Without Coffee" Here:

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll help celebrate with a cup of hot chocolate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! You are a rock star, sista! Congrats. I think I'd need to be dead to have the willpower to hold out. I'm impressed! What's your next challenge? You know I like to read a good challenge... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx! Hmm... I'm thinking about something to force myself to exercise for October. Stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Impressive!!! I can't live without my morning iced coffee. It's my one small treat during the day. I could do without if I had to do so. It's my only caffeine since I don't do soda. You rocked it! Way to celebrate. Enjoying my iced Caramel Via Starbucks coffee right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have been crazy to give up coffee - even just for a week. I gave up soda about a month ago. And with the exception of 2 brief slips for some gingerale when I felt bad, it's gone well!

      Delete
  4. Congrats! Do you feel you will drink less now, or drink more tea, or stick with your usual doses of joe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. I drank too much this morning and felt jittery! I may do more tea in the afternoons instead of reaching for a cup of coffee.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!