Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Ok

Today I am linking up with Neely at "A Complete Waste of Makeup" for It's OK Thursday.


It's OK that my sink is full of dirty dishes this morning.

It's OK that I am full of plans and ideas - and low on energy

It's OK that I'm sitting in my pajamas and bathrobe in front of the computer at 10am

It's OK that there is an undressed Christmas tree still sitting in my living room

It's OK that I can't think of a single thing to blog about today... and that even all those previously started drafts sitting there are not inspiring me.

It's OK to realize I missed some nail polish around the edges... 2 days after I removed it!

It's OK that watching TV commercials makes me want sushi and donuts.




4 comments:

  1. girl, it always takes me a week to take 'Christmas' down, bit by bit. with all the effort it takes to drag it out of the attic and put it up, it's such a buzz kill to just yank it down all at once.

    and i'm not in a robe, but i am in sweats and bedroom shoes, and it's NOON. :/

    found you from the link up ... happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accomplishment for the day: tree now sitting on back porch rather than in living room. ;0)

      Delete
  2. I love this post because my words for 2013 are "calm" and "still". I feel that I've stressed over too many little things all my life and will now just let them go!!! Thanks for the reminder that I'm not in this boat all by myself...and that "it's okay"!!! HOPE you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post pretty much describes me right now. Hahhaha. It is okay, dear! Hope you have enjoyed your weekend so far - minus the tree and it's 9:21 instead of 10:00.

    Huge hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete