Monday, January 21, 2013

Snow Much For Winter Storms

Last Thursday night we were under a Winter Storm Warning.  2 to 6 inches of snow were predicted for our county depending on elevation.  I, for one, was looking forward to it!  I like to see at least one reasonable snow fall each winter.  I shopped for groceries a day early and was all ready to bunker in for a snow day of resting and relaxing. 

Wanna see how much snow we got??

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
*


Oh yeeeeeeh....  Just look at it!  That's right!  I can't wait to have a snowball fight, and sled, and build a snowman!
Welcome to winter in the southern Appalachian mountains.

3 comments:

  1. Man, that is a lot of snow!! Looks like you will be held up in your house for day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've still got snow in spots from last week. My Daddy used to say it's laying around for the next one and I saw a prediction for snow this coming Friday night....I HOPE so!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always heard that too Deb. If it stays on the ground, there's more coming. Saw the forecast for snow again Friday. We'll see. Ya'll will probably get some again while we see a big fat nuthin.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!