Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Love Dare: Progress Report


I’m about one quarter through The Love Dare. Today is day 10.
I have to admit. I was wondering if it was making any difference yet. Had The Man of the House even noticed any of the things I had done as my daily dares?

Yes, I know… it shouldn’t matter. That’s not the point. It’s not about getting attention or accolades. But I couldn’t help but think these thoughts anyway.

Last night I got my answer.

He told me that he felt as if I had been “happier” over the last week or so. That he felt as if I was thinking of him and considering his feelings and needs. And that he appreciated it.

Yah! He can see the changes in me and how I treat him. He feels appreciated!

And that IS the point. For him to feel appreciated, cherished and loved.

1 comment:

  1. Yippie!!! I'm so glad you received your answer. It is always helpful when we know that our effort is being noticed. :) You go girl!! I have had to bite my tongue a bit around here lately. I wonder if I'm stuck on that day?????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!