Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Spirit of Gratitude - February 2 (or 3)

I AM THANKFUL FOR
Red sky mornings
Snow flurries
A cup of afternoon tea
Returning to an unfinished project
The Man of the House playing with the grand baby
Dinner out with the Man of the House
Birthday parties
Super Bowl Sunday
Monthly meal plans
Packages finally mailed
Groundhog Day
Veggie Wraps
The Male Offspring playing with his nephew
British comedy
The grand baby asking me to play with him
Cold mornings



My Spirit of Gratitude post is appearing on Tuesday this week because... well, because I just never got around to writing and posting it on Monday.  Things happen.  Life happens.  I get busy.  I get lazy.  If I had to guess, I would say it probably happens to you sometimes also.  But - one more thing to be thankful for - the world is full of grace.  And if a post doesn't happen on the day it was planned, there is always tomorrow.  There is always a blank screen just waiting to be filled.  And if you are very blessed - there is someone waiting to read what you have written.  No matter what day it finally gets published. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!