Thursday, April 28, 2016

A Spirit of Gratitude: April 28

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

Lunch on the porch
Fresh berries
New birds at the feeder
Treating myself to Starbucks
The grandbaby playing along with Little Einstein
The Man of the House helping the grandbaby with his geode
The grandbaby wearing safety goggles
A smiling dog
Staying up late
The male offspring playing Go Fish with his nephew
A text that made me laugh
Preparing for the week
The Man of the House in a tie
Hummingbirds
Bumblebees
The Man the House brought me chocolate
Having a/c to turn on when the Temps hit 80+ degrees in April
Spotting a wild turkey in the early morning
Grapes
Grandbaby kisses


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!