Thursday, January 19, 2017

What Are You Thankful For During January?

It's my first Gratitude post of 2017!  In my effort to simplify things this year, I will only be posting clips from my Gratitude journal once or twice a month instead of trying to do it every week.  I would love it if some of you would join me by writing your own Gratitude posts and shared the link in the comments.


I Am Thankful For:

The first snowfall of the year
Coffee and crochet


The Male Offspring donating blood
Watching football playoffs
Spending time with the grand baby
Waking up early to go to the gym with the Man of the House


Having lunch with my mom
Trips to Hobby Lobby


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm posting a GRATITUDE each day on Facebook. If you're on there, let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great way to share your gratitude each day!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful way to start the new year! I have to say, I would like the snow to slow down a bit, but a first snowfall is always wonderful! Being with family, watching football, lunch with your mom and Hobby Lobby all sound perfect to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!