Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 10

It's been a good week here in my little world.  The temperatures have been nice and comfortable, and we had some good soaking rains.  I've made it to the gym a few mornings (thanks to the Man of the House).  And there's been plenty to be thankful for!




I Am Thankful For:
Nutella
Funny auto-correct errors
The Male Offspring baking
The Male offspring's "new" car
Dinner at White Duck Taco Shop
A happy dog

Waking up to the sound of rain
Rainy Mondays
New ideas for my shop
An evening at the ball field


What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I've started doing a THANK-full Thursday post....although it was late yesterday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!