Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 24, 2017

It's been a quiet week.  I've been trying to enjoy my last few days of baby sitting the grand kid before he starts kindergarten next week.  I'm so excited that the weather is supposed to cool down over the weekend.  And my mind has turned to pumpkin spice lattes and decorating for fall.



I Am Thankful For:
Grilled cheese
Getting work completed
Sleep
Pre-season football
The solar eclipse
The male offspring making ugly (but yummy) cupcakes
The cat and the dog playing together
A forecast for cooler weather





4 comments:

  1. Hi Beckey~

    All wonderful things to be thankful for . . .a forecast for cooler weather is my favorite :0)

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely enjoying the slightly cooler temperatures. I am SO ready for fall!

      Delete
  2. I've had some special time with my 2 youngest grandchildren this summer. I'm so thankful. They are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do grow up too fast! Seems like just yesterday we were welcoming that little guy into the world, and now he's heading off to kindergarten.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!