Thursday, August 3, 2017

A Spirit of Gratitude: August 3, 2017

It's only Thursday, but it feels as if it has been a full week already.  The Man of the House was in San Diego on business for 3 days, and I took advantage of that time to do some major decluttering and reorganizing of my wardrobe.  I still need to finish my handbags and shoes.  But I am very pleased with the progress I have made so far!



I Am Thankful For
A break in the heat
Mailing out orders

Safe travels for the Man of the House
The grand kid is feeling better

No one else has gotten his stomach bug
The male offspring making handmade pimento cheese
Clean and organized drawers
The Man of the House is home!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckey~

    Lots to be grateful for in your world! So sorry to hear about the stomach bug, yuck. Glad he is feeling better.

    I need to declutter my handbags as well. two weeks ago, I decluttered my shoes and it was wonderful! I have too much stuff!

    Glad your husband made it home safely. I don't know about where you live, but here in Idaho, the roads are just full of car accidents! Please be safe!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb! I finished going through all my purses and shoes yesterday. I probably still have too many, but it's a start. And I really do use all the ones I kept.

      Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!