Monday, August 21, 2017

Out Numbered

I grew up in a house full of women.  I was the oldest of three girls. At some point my poor father must have felt as if he were drowning in estrogen.  Probably when he had 3 teenage daughters! Can you imagine?? 

I can't say that I have it that bad.  But I did realize the other day that for the first time in my entire life I am living in a house full of males.




The boys have outnumbered the girls in our home for several years.  But I never really recognized that until now.  I guess maybe because until last winter I always had at least one other female around.  Now it's just me and my guys.

Even the dog and the cat are both males!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckey!

    I understand completely!! I live with my husband and my dog . . . who are both . . . male!

    I also had two sisters, I think my dad did go crazy at times, but we are sooooo worth it, right?!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb,

      of COURSE we are!! And I'm sure my dad would say the same thing! :0)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!