Friday, August 18, 2017

Dogs and Chasing Rabbits

It's been a good week - despite being one of those weeks when I feel as if I have been very busy and getting not much done. 

I was actually going to say something about how I've been working like a dog this week.  But then I took a look at these two doing what they typically do and decided perhaps that phrase really isn't accurate...



Which also got me thinking that maybe the phrase "a dog's life" isn't all that accurate either; as most of the dogs I know live a pretty pampered existence.  

I chased that thought right down the rabbit trail to considering how dog's are also fairly grateful creatures.  Showing joy and thanks for every scrap of food, every bit of attention, every walk, every time you walk back in the door.   Maybe we could learn something from the dogs...

Relax more.  Be grateful.

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I be able too genuinely obtain useful data regazrding my study
    and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my little corner of the blogdom! I love hearing what you have to say; so please take a moment to share your thoughts. Have a blessed day!